What to Bring
At Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates (AGA, LLC), our highly trained physicians and staff are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care in a comfortable, compassionate setting. Whether you are coming in for an appointment or a procedure, the information below will help make your visit go more smoothly. Please take a moment to read it carefully. Should you have questions, any member of our staff will be glad to help you.
- Remember to bring a photo I.D. and your most current insurance card(s).
- Please arrive early, allowing ample time for traffic, parking and completing any necessary paperwork.
- New patients – 30 minutes
- Established patients – 15 minutes
- Procedures – 45 minutes
- Please bring all test results, lab work, X-rays, etc., that pertain to the reason for your visit. If you do not have these documents, please make sure they are mailed or faxed to your AGA physician’s location prior to your appointment.
- AGA participates in most health plans; however you should know the following about your specific plan:
- If the physician and facility are in-network
- If the physician is at your preferred tier level
- Your annual deductible
- Your office visit co-payment
- If a referral is required
- Coordinate all required referrals with your primary care physician and submit to your AGA physician at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- AGA will submit primary, secondary and tertiary claims on your behalf as long as the information needed to process the claim is obtained and verified before your visit. If this information is obtained after your visit, the patient or guarantor is responsible for the balance.
- AGA accepts Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances offered in Georgia. For more payment and insurance information see our Payment Information page.
What to Fill Out
In order to ensure we have the most accurate information on file, we ask that our patients download, read, and fill out various documents prior to their visit.
Simply download, fill out, print, and sign the appropriate forms. Then bring them to your next appointment. Please read the information contained in these documents carefully and bring all the completed forms with you to your appointment.
Please select the item that best applies to you:
- If this is your first time visiting our practice, or you haven’t seen us within the last three years, please complete our Adult New Patient Packet.
- If you’ve visited our offices within the last 12 months, please complete an Adult Personal History Form for established patients.
- If your last visit to our office was between 12 months and three years ago, please complete our Adult Established Patient Packet.
If you have questions about any of these forms or your appointment, please call us at 1.866.GO.TO.AGA [468.6242]