Summary of Duties:
AGA’s Quality and Compliance Specialist assists the Director of Quality and Compliance with various tasks related to practice quality improvement and compliance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Participates in the design and implementation of quality improvement studies
- Conducts data analysis of internal and external quality measures
- Conducts quality and compliance audits and /or surveys to identify potential quality concerns and trends
- Completes root cause analysis for compliance or patient safety incident trends
- Assists with the development, implementation, and assessment of compliance processes
- Participates in ongoing manager and staff training initiatives, including all aspects of compliance
- Collects and analyzes data for error reporting
- Supports practice customer service program by assisting with surveying process and analysis
- Assists with management of practice appointment recall process
- Coordinates Practice interpretation services program
- Facilitates and tracks patients opting out of health information exchange
- Participates in regular Quality and Compliance department meetings
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; 0-2 years of medical office experience with a concentration in healthcare policies, procedures, and systems preferred. Previous data analytics experience required. Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills required. The ideal candidate will also possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, creative thinking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Quality & Compliance Specialist must be able to:
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Plan, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks as delegated
- Work under pressure; assess, respond to, and communicate issues in a timely manner
- Maintain composure and set a professional example for coworkers
- Communicate clearly with patients, clients, and coworkers through the telephone, email, and in-person
- Build positive working relationships with Administrative Team, Office Managers, Office Staff, Endoscopy Center Managers, Endoscopy Center Staff, Ancillary Services Staff, and Providers
- Interpret and apply appropriate policies and procedures
- Be reliable, punctual, and able to work independently
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality
Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Requires travel within the state of Georgia.
Apply for this Position
To apply for a position at Atlanta Gastro, fill out the information below. Then, fill out the information below. Please upload your resume/CV and your completed Employment Application PDF. Once you have finished this job requisition, hit ‘Submit’.
AGA, LLC is a drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, military or veteran status, gender, color, or national origin in its employment practices.