Summary of Duties:
Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates (AGA), covering the greater Metropolitan area, currently has openings for board certified and board eligible gastroenterologists. Qualified candidates must exhibit excellent consultative and diagnostic skills and proficiency in endoscopic procedures. Join one of the most dynamic and respected groups in the country and be part of exciting growth delivering top quality care.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Defined partnership track
- Metro Atlanta and North Georgia locations
- Affiliated endoscopy centers
- Abiding by and promoting HIPAA compliance; maintaining strictest confidentiality with regards to patient information
- Performing any other duties and/or special projects as assigned
To be considered for this career opportunity, please send inquiries and CVs to: MD@atlantagastro.com.
Apply for this Position
To apply for a position at Atlanta Gastro, fill out the information below. Then, fill out the information below. Please upload your resume/CV and your completed Employment Application PDF. Once you have finished this job requisition, hit ‘Submit’.
AGA, LLC is a drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, military or veteran status, gender, color, or national origin in its employment practices.